The fingertip pulse oximeter features in a small volume, low power consumption, convenient operation, and is portable. It only necessary for a patient to put one of his fingers into a fingertip photoelectric sensor for diagnosis and a display screen will directly show the measured value of hemoglobin saturation. It has been proved in clinical experiments that it features in rather high precision and repeatability.
- Gravity sensing
- Low power sign
- Oxygen saturation and PR display
- Pulse strength display
- Strong anti-interference performance
- Easy to ease, light and portable
- Automatic shutdown in 8 sec
- For hospital, homecare, sport and etc.