|Size (L x W x H)||16 cm x 4 cm x 6 cm|
Malaysia Free for certain area only
P'sang ORI condom is 100% Electronically Tested to ensure extra protection and safety, and it complies to ISO 4074 standard. When used as recommended during sexual activities, latex condoms help prevent unintended pregnancy and reduces the risk of transmitting HIV/AIDS and other Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs).
Feel it originally. Want longer sex sessions? Made for long-lasting pleasure, the all-time classic Psang ORI is made for the best slip-on experience with the perfect amount of lubricant.
Psang Buttercup Condoms:
-One handed condom
-Easy-on shaped and teat ended for comfort and fit
-Transparent and lubricated natural rubber latex condoms
Nominal Width: 53mm
Length: Min 180mm
1. Carefully tear off package, making sure not to damage the condom.
2. During removal from package, avoid damage to the condom by fingernails, jewelry etc.
3. Squeeze the reservoir end of the condom gently, between the thumb and forefinger to expel the air out of the tip, while placing the condom over the head of the erect penis. This must be done before any contact occurs between the penis and the partner's body to assist in the prevention of sexually transmitted infections and pregnancy.
4. While still holding the reservoir tip, unroll the condom over the entire length of the erect penis with the other hand.
5. Stop and check if the condom slipping off or tightening excessively onto the penis as this might lead tp breakage.
6. Soon after ejaculation, hold on the rim of the condom firmly in place at the base of the penis and slowly withdraw the penis while it is still erect so that the condom does not slip off. It is important not to permit the penis or used condom to touch the vagina area after withdrawal.
7. Wrap the used condom and dispose it hygienically in a closed rubbish bin.
natural rubber latex