High in monounsaturated fats that can help in lowering LDL cholesterol.
A great source of protein, fiber, vitamins, and minerals such as vitamin E (antioxidant), zinc, selenium, calcium, magnesium, folate, and biotin (vitamin B7).
100% Natural Almond
- Reduce Risk of Heart Diseases
- Maintain Healthy Skin, Hair & Nails
- Helps in Weight Loss
- Supports Healthy Brain
- Protects Against Oxidative Stress and Free Radical Damage
Tips / Storage:
- Store in a cool, dry place, sealed in a container.
- Best consumed within 2 months after opening.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight or excessive heat and moisture.
Suggested Ways to Eat:
- Ready to Eat.
- Add to Salad.
- Add to Oatmeal / Cereals.
- Use as toppings for stir-fry dishes.
- Use as dessert toppings.
Recommended Daily Serving Size:
30grams (1 handful)