- Colostrum contains Immunoglobulin type G (IgG) and Proline-Rich Peptide (PRP).
- IgG fights against bacterial and viral infections.1,2
- PRP supports and restores balance to our immune system.1,3
- Additional multivitamins and minerals are essential in providing complete nutrients for growing children, who lack of fruits and vegetables intake in their diet.
Children (2 years old and above): 2 chewable tablets, 1 or 2 times daily.
- Picky eaters.
- Children who wish to maintain physical well-being.
- Children who do not like to consume colostrum in powder/liquid form.